Die Gesamtschule Schlebusch wird morgen um 13:06 versuchen, mit der ISS per Amateurfunk in Kontakt zu treten. Auf der Frequenz 145.800 MHz möchten die Schüler laut www.southgatearc.org folgende Fragen stellen:
1. Jasmina (13): What does ISS stands for?
2. Melina (13): How do you pee in space?
3. Sakina (17): For how long to you stay in space?
4. Ralf (14): How can you sleep without gravity?
5. Aswina (18): What is your mission?
6. Emelie (15): How big is the ISS?
7. Lorena: Is the food edible?
8. Jonas (19): What do you do to prepare yourself?
9. Hannah (14): Is being astronaut your childhood dream?
10. Veronika (19): What´s most beautiful about being in space?
11. Philipp (18): What´s the (your) first impression in ISS?
12. Christian (17): What are you thinking of, the moment you are flying into space?
13. Mark (17): What have you always been eager to do in space?
14. Nils (17): Can practicing under water be compared to being in space?
15. Patricia (17): How does fire react in weightlessness (zero gravity)?
16 Fabian (17): How do you protect from rays in space?
17. Christian (17): What kind of feeling is it to be back to earth?
18. Annika (16): What´s it like to be far away from your family for such a long time?
19 Jaqueline (18): How does it feel to work together with the same people all the time?
20. Tim (16): What´s it like for you to look down to earth?